2005-11-27

It's all geek to me...

Well, let's face it - we're all going to have to become bloggers, sooner or later - to blog or not to blog is no longer the question, is it? So, my debut might as well be now and it might as well be here. Logical, innit?
Inspired by Michael Markowitz and Lisa Arch, amongst others, this is likely to be a hit and miss journal but, as I will be talking predominantly to myself, it doesn't matter does it?
Next thing you know I'll be dabbling in the deadly podcast... No! I hear you cry! (It's alright, Me, myself and I talk amongst ourselves a lot this way, it doesn't mean we don't get on...) but don't hold your breath...

1 Comments:

At Sunday, November 27, 2005 8:20:00 am, Blogger Michael Markowitz said...

Hi, and thank you so much for the compliment of giving my blog any credit for inspiring you. I hope this journey is a good one for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home