2008-06-15

My very own button!

Add to Technorati Favorites Technorati gave me a button you can use to add this blog to your favourites... Whaddya mean "Technorati?" It's like Glitterati, or Litter Arty, innit? Technorati is to blogging what bling is to shopping... Alternatively, Technorati is to blogging as lips are to snogging... That's enough of that. Let's not go there. Anyway, I'm the proud possessor of a new button. How exciting is that? It's totally exciting, innit? There's more" Today I took my oDesk Readiness Test and came out in 1st place ever! How about that? I'm so pleased with myself that I am going to try and upload a little screenshot I made - I've never tried putting an image in my blog efore. There's a first time for everything, so they say...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home